Every Sunday I'll post a list of my family's vegan dinner menus for the week, and throughout the week I may include some recipes and general thoughts about being vegan and parenting a toddler.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back next week...

Sorry for the lack of menu this week. There were various events, meetings, and more meetings that have led to us eating leftovers or takeout so far this week. However, I am finally making my black bean stew today! We are taking some over to our friends who had a baby recently, along with some cornbread and guacamole.

I'll be back to a regular menu starting Sunday!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have missed the menus! I need ideas! We had a busy week too! gale

11/10/2006 7:15 AM

 
Blogger Rosie Q said...

I wonder if you have a theory of menu construction? I've observed, after a year + of dinner journaling, that Dan and I follow a certain pattern. We cycle through these categories: pasta dish, sandwich (burger, tofu dog, sausage) stir-fry, soup (including chili) and misc. oddment (quiche, e.g.). And going out to eat. A lot. I think you might have more categories than we do.

11/11/2006 9:26 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Hmm...menu construction. Well, I try to do a soup or stew once a week, a tofu or tempeh dish once or twice a week, takeout one night, and a bean/grain dish or pasts on the other nights. I try to always include a Mexican dish, and sometimes a stiry fry. It depends on my mood when planning! :-)

11/15/2006 8:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home