Every Sunday I'll post a list of my family's vegan dinner menus for the week, and throughout the week I may include some recipes and general thoughts about being vegan and parenting a toddler.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Peanut Butter Cups


I think it's pretty much impossible to make a bad peanut butter cup. As long as there's chocolate and peanut butter involved, you're all set!

The Belgian chocolate dessert cups we found at World Market are so delicate and delicious! I think you could fill them with just about anything dessert-like and be happy. Fruit, chocolate cream, jam... But anyway, back to the peanut butter. I made the filling from organic peanut butter, a little soy milk, and some confectioner's sugar. The battery on my wand mixer was dead and I was too lazy to get out my Kitchen Aid mixer, so I just whipped it up by hand. I think the mousse would have been much lighter and prettier if I had used a machine, but it was fine. I just spooned it into the cups and froze them for about 30 minutes. We've been eating them all week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home