Every Sunday I'll post a list of my family's vegan dinner menus for the week, and throughout the week I may include some recipes and general thoughts about being vegan and parenting a toddler.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Grilled Kielbasa Sandwiches with Sauteed Red Potatoes, Onions, and Green Peppers


We probably won't be hungry until dinner tomorrow! These were so filling and yummy. We decided not to grill the kielbasa (for reasons involving Rob having to go pick up our new couch and me not being the grilling type), and instead I just sauteed them in a little oil in a cast iron skillet. They got nice and golden brown on the outside, and stayed tender inside. In a separate skillet, I sauteed diced red potatoes in a bit of olive oil for about 7 minutes, then added some sliced onions and peppers (red and green). I sauteed everything until tender and added some salt and pepper to taste. I served these on a toasted hoagie bun with lots of mustard. Fun dinner for a Friday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home